TFT price on liquid exchange right now is close to 0.04 and in my personal opinion this does not reflect the real value of the project.
There are about 400.000.000 liquid tokens in the project which means the perceived liquid marketcap would be only 16m USD which is of-course not right. The volumes are low on the exchange and as such not really reflecting value.
Are we worried about this token price? NO personally I am not. I am personally slowly buying tokens.
We have been waiting for this moment for years now, we knew that crypto would at one point in time have a serious hit and personally I think we are not done yet. ThreeFold is building a project with real value and a lot has been accomplished and many exciting things will happen < 12 months.
Over the next months the following will happen:
- The Internet of Internets concept will be launched, eventually billions of TFT are required to make this happen.
- FreeFlow (now also called Uhuru) will launch, this is our first opensource implementation of alternative to gdocs, zoom, whatsapp, … People will be able to buy their FreeFlow Key which is like a NFT which allows access to a free digital life.
- We are working on multiple banking projects and country implementations, too early to say more but for sure is interesting and demonstrates how technology like ours is needed to provide real value
- Our alternative to centralised exchanges will be made public, it will be a sort of very simple concept of a liquidity pool where people can in a fair way buy and sell their TFT, and liquidity will be added through gold tokens and other stable coins. There will be a minimum sales price per TFT.
- TFTech is planning to acquire 50-100million TFT, this has not been approved yet. But on our current capital increase investors can invest by means of TFT, which means TFT holders would receive shares of TFTech in return. This will only be possible for investors who can invest +100k USD.
- Our validators L2 and our DAO will be launched on a TBD blockchain.
- Dedicated machines with support for pokt.network, FreeFlow Uhuru, Presearch will launch as well.
- We have heard now multiple times of people who want to buy larger amount of TFT but are waiting for better ways how (e.g. the new liquidity pool concept), because right now its not possible to buy lots of TFT on the exchanges.
- We are working on better ways how to present all the content (website, wiki, manuals …)
- We are planning more community events where we meet and co-create with the community
- We are working to make everything more easy (user interface, tokens, …)
Basically we expect the value of TFT to go up as our project is building value and is expanding, in 2nd phase we expect utilisation to be a driving factor as well. We do not spent any of our scarce resources on supporting speculation.
Busy times ahead of us, please do note we are not planning extra marketing effort right now, its simply not the right time and finishing some of the things above seem to be more important.
more info on http://liquidity.threefold.me/