What is the real value of TFT

That’s actually a pretty accurate comparison. Ingenious company. Awefull stock.

We generate more ideas than we can execute on. In the case of OurPhone, we hoped some interested parties would bring resources to make it happen, but it didn’t happen yet.

I’m not 100% sure what the intention was behind requiring a referral code to express interest in buying it. Probably we should close that form for the time being, but let me check with someone who knows more.

1 Like

Something needs to fundamentally change with communications and marketing. I just sat through the X spaces with Social Network and TF missed an opportunity to inform 1200 listeners who they are and what they do. That was a layup.

It is maddening to continue to float through the ether of obscurity because this project does nothing to get the word out.

TF is becoming the very thing Kristof claims to despise: Crypto vaporware. A lot of hype and little delivery. Please, I am begging leadership to get a marketing professional into place.

5 Likes

Is exactly what I have been saying over and over and over again… Kicking the can down the road…
As long as there is no SERIOUS external marketing professional contracted, this is going nowhere.

4 Likes