Community Call: Questions from the TF Members
Hi there, are you looking for the New Internet?
It’s over here…
The Next Community Call: What’s It All About?
There are great questions being asked on the Telegram channels. We could gather them here and the TF team could then address them in the next community call, to the best of their knowledge and the current situation worldwide, and Threefold-wide.
You are invited to write questions. We will gather them in a list here for organizational purpose.
The Questions from the TF Members
- What is the current situation for GPU implementation?
- What is the current status on the validator/staking solution? Is there anything coming soon?
- What is the current status on the WOL feature?
- What is the current status on the new liquidity solution?
- What it the current status of new bridges, like a bridge to Ethereum?
- Are there any new features for the playground that will go live on the grid in Q1?
- QSFS allows for part of the storage to go down and it can self repair, however it’s still attached to a single VM and a single point of failure. Can a QSFS instance be reattached to another VM to recover it?
- The gateways are advertised as “many to many.” How is more than one gateway assigned to a deployment? Can more be added after deployment?
- Could it be possible to lock TFT value during deployment? As outlined here
- Gateways use yydrassil between the gateway and the node. Currently that network isn’t always optimal for intense traffic applications. Are there alternatives for linking a node and gateway that better support high traffic?
- What are the steps I need to take in order to become a sales channel?
Are there certain requirements? from this post
- Concerning the TFT total supply, Coinmarketcap.com shows 476m but when I enter stellar explorer there I see 829m. Can we have some clarifications on the total supply of TFT?
Got a question? Ask if you so will to know.