Becoming a sales channel to promote utilization on my own nodes

Hi there,

I want to become a sales channel so that I can gain additional tokens from marketing my own capacity on the grid to potential customers. At the time being I only have a single certified node (Titan 2.1) up and running, but much more is planned. When the time comes and I have more capacity connected I want to be ready. So I believe now is the time for me to start getting into the whole process of acting as a sales channel.

So in short: What are the steps I need to take in order to become a sales channel?
Are there certain requirements?

1 Like

Hi, allow me a moment to check this.

As checked on the Forum post here - Sales Channel Proposition

No sales channel proposal for V3 yet as mentioned by weynand in the previous forum post.

That is a great question @jakubprogramming and I think it fits the current state of the TF Grid.

We are in a perfect phase to start proposing and adding sales channel projects.

I added your question on the list of questions for the next community call here.

Ok I will be joining the next community call. Thanks for adding my question to the list. Looking forward to some more insight on this topic!

I think this paper would interest you, if you haven’t read it before.

An excerpt:

"A “solution” is something running on the grid, created by a community member. This can be brought forward to the council, who can vote on it to recognize it as a solution. On contract creation, a recognized solution can be referenced, in which case part of the payment goes toward the address coupled to the solution. On chain a solution looks as follows: […] "

I have not read it before and yes it does interest me. Though this paper is concerned with solution providers. That’s also something I am considering to get into in the future, but at the moment I want to get started marketing my capacity for general purposes instead of implementing custom solutions.

1 Like