How to buy TFT on Binance Smart Chain using Pancake Swap protocol

Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is a blockchain network built for running smart contract-based applications. BSC runs in parallel with Binance’s native Binance Chain (BC), which allows users to get the best of both worlds: the high transaction capacity of BC and the smart contract functionality of BSC.

Advantages

• Great liquidity
  • Automatic price governance, thanks to DEFI technology like Pancake Swap
  • Low transaction fees
  • Fast

​​​​​How to get TFT on PancakeSwap

1. You need to have a wallet configured for Binance Smart Chain, either via MetaMask (browser extension and mobile app) or on Trust Wallet (mobile only).
  • Instructions to set up Metamask for BSC: here
  • Instructions to set up Trust Wallet for BSC: here
  1. You will need BNB in that wallet to cover transaction fees. Low amounts are sufficient, as the average transaction on BSC does not exceed 0.5 USD.
  2. Go to PancakeSwap Exchange and wait for TFT to appear. If it does not appear, open select token dialog, paste TFT Contract address (0x8f0FB159380176D324542b3a7933F0C2Fd0c2bbf) and click checkbox “I Understand”. This may take a few seconds.

Please note, it is very important to use the official contract address: 0x8f0fb159380176d324542b3a7933f0c2fd0c2bbf. Do not use links or contract addresses from unverified sources!

1. Click checkbox on the security warning popup.

security

1. That’s it! You can now swap any token on binance smart chain (supported by the pancake swap) for TFT.

4 Likes

The Threefold BSC Bridge seemingly only goes one way. How do I go from TFT on Stellar to the BToken to sell on Pancakeswap?

Note: the bridge is now bi-directional, so following the directions below is unnecessary.

Hello, yes, there are no UI for this yes, but it is really easy:
https://library.threefold.me/info/tfgrid/#/tokens/tft_bsc_bridge?id=bridge-tft-from-stellar-to-bsc-via-command-line

You convert your address to base64 format using one of the online converters (https://base64.guru/converter/encode/hex for example) and send a transaction to the bridge as mentioned in the documentation with encoded destination address into memo field. Please try with smaller transaction first to be sure.

I just did my first swap!!
I can see th code…no need to say please that we want something EASIER for just people investing on it…I can stress this enough, we need more simplicity …
Thanks

Glad to hear you swapped successfully :slight_smile:

As far as simplicity goes, we also have GetTFT which accepts Bitcoin (soon fiat too!) through a very simple interface. I’d love to hear if that’s more in line with what you’re after, or if you can share any ideas about the kind of experience you’d like to see.

1 Like

Hello ScoTt
Dexes will be probably the best for the project.
Liquidity pools in different protocols
Treasury might consider swaping alternative assets as well.
And difusion of the get tft its a priority
Lets see how it rolls!!

1 Like

Is the TFT bridge supposed to be working properly? I have done several transactions and BTC is taken but no TFT goes to the TFT Connect wallet.
The bridge from Stellar to BNC also does not appear to be working.
Oh yeah and sending TFT on BNC from metamask to the TFT connect wallet does not work either.