Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is a blockchain network built for running smart contract-based applications. BSC runs in parallel with Binance’s native Binance Chain (BC), which allows users to get the best of both worlds: the high transaction capacity of BC and the smart contract functionality of BSC.
- Great liquidity
- Automatic price governance, thanks to DEFI technology like Pancake Swap
- Low transaction fees
How to get TFT on PancakeSwap
- You need to have a wallet configured for Binance Smart Chain, either via MetaMask (browser extension and mobile app) or on Trust Wallet (mobile only).
- You will need BNB in that wallet to cover transaction fees. Low amounts are sufficient, as the average transaction on BSC does not exceed 0.5 USD.
- Go to PancakeSwap Exchange and wait for TFT to appear. This may take a few seconds.
Please note, it is very important to use the official contract address: 0x8f0fb159380176d324542b3a7933f0c2fd0c2bbf . Do not use links or contract addresses from unverified sources!
- Click checkbox on the security warning popup.
- That’s it! You can now swap any token on binance smart chain (supported by the pancake swap) for TFT.
If you are looking for ways to provide liquidity for TFT on Binance Smart Chain, you can find more information here.