Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is a blockchain network built for running smart contract-based applications. BSC runs in parallel with Binance’s native Binance Chain (BC), which allows users to get the best of both worlds: the high transaction capacity of BC and the smart contract functionality of BSC.
- Great liquidity
- Automatic price governance, thanks to DEFI technology like Pancake Swap
- Low transaction fees
How to get TFT on PancakeSwap
- You need to have a wallet configured for Binance Smart Chain, either via MetaMask (browser extension and mobile app) or on Trust Wallet (mobile only).
- You will need BNB in that wallet to cover transaction fees. Low amounts are sufficient, as the average transaction on BSC does not exceed 0.5 USD.
- Go to PancakeSwap Exchange and wait for TFT to appear. If it does not appear, open select token dialog, paste TFT Contract address (0x8f0FB159380176D324542b3a7933F0C2Fd0c2bbf) and click checkbox “I Understand”. This may take a few seconds.
Please note, it is very important to use the official contract address: 0x8f0fb159380176d324542b3a7933f0c2fd0c2bbf. Do not use links or contract addresses from unverified sources!
- Click checkbox on the security warning popup.
- That’s it! You can now swap any token on binance smart chain (supported by the pancake swap) for TFT.