Get TFT directly with BTC

Hi all –

It’s been beautiful to see the positive attention around TFT (including some coverage and increase in volumes and token price) over the last weeks despite the downward market. People are waking up to ThreeFold and showing their belief in the People’s Internet!

In our ongoing efforts to make TFT more accessible to the world, we’re happy to share that anyone can now buy TFT directly with the world’s most popular cryptocurrency, BTC (Bitcoin).

https://gettft.com/ (or the direct buy link)

So, how does it work?

All it takes is four simple steps (so long as you already have BTC):

Please note that the transaction may take some time – anywhere between 15 minutes and one hour – depending on the speed of the Bitcoin network.

Every day at 16:00 CET the price is adjusted – and there are only a limited amount of TFT available through this channel.

If you have any questions, please ask below. And spread the word! Now is the time to get TFT.

Relevant: More ways to get TFT

4 Likes

Note: at the time of this post, the TFT price on Liquid is going up and is higher than the current price on gettft.com (valid until 16:00 CET tomorrow). :eyes:

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 4.10.19 PM

2 Likes

Wow, this is great news.
I believe everyone should be able to run a website like this, I suggest we use the OTC part of our forum for this, people can say if they run a website like this, lets put this info on https://forum.threefold.io/c/threefold-token/secondary-tft-market/82

Please be reminded it’s up to everyone by themselves to check if the website they use is hosted by people they trust. This is a full decentralised world, not everyone means well.

PS: we are in the process to make a personal bot based on vlang which can be used to exchange OTC (Over The Counter) between each other and maybe even with exchanges like liquid. Lets put the power of peer2peer in everyone’s hands. If any ideas for specs let us know.

3 Likes

Can you honor the price I bought the bitcoin for in November? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Wow, this is huge! :dizzy: People are waking up to ThreeFold and the potential of TFT indeed. We won’t stay a hidden gem much longer…

2 Likes