Beta Testers Wanted! Mastodon Powered by ThreeFold

:wave: Hi ThreeFold Community!

My name is Sasha from ThreeFold’s Product Management, and I am back to giving you updates on ThreeFold Products this week. On my last Product Update, I have given you a sneakpeek to Mastodon Deployer and its features. This time,I’d like to make a quick announcement to invite you all to test and try deploy your own Mastodon via ThreFold’s Mastodon Deployer.

What is Mastodon, and why has ThreeFold created the Mastodon Deployer?

Alongside my previous post on Mastodon, Sam has created a couple of Mastodon-related forum posts such as: ‘Mastodon + ThreeFold 101’ and this Mastodon Engagement Plan as explainers why this project is important to us as a community to support it.

Where Can I deploy Mastodon Powered by ThreeFold?

You can start building Mastodon Powered by ThreeFold on ThreeFold’s Mastodon Deployer web-app link below:

https://getmastodon.threefold.io

Important Note:

Please don’t forget to read the ThreeFold Mastodon’s Deployment Manual first, to get yourself familiarized with how you can deploy a Mastodon on ThreeFold Grid and ThreeFold’s Mastodon Deployer. Also hey, I wrote this super detailed manual especially for you :slight_smile:

Reporting Your Test Feedback

Please keep in mind that the first version of the deployer that you’re currently trying will be worked on and tested consecutively, since it will be a part of the release of TFGrid v.3.8.

• If you would like to report some errors you found during your deployment test, feel free to report it to our test feedback github page.

We’d like to also invite you to join our TFGrid Tester Community telegram channel to meet other community members, test our products, receive new product updates and announcements, ask questions, and start some conversations on our new improvements, and many more.

Love and Gratitude (and Happy Holiday season soon :partying_face:),

Sasha Astiadi

ThreeFold Product Management

Important Links:

3 Likes

Thanks @sashaastiadi for this post.
Lots of good news!!

Would this give a higher reward payout?