Welcome to the TFT tokenmomics discussion forum. This is our community space to discuss the updates to our tokenomics model. Whether you are a token holder and or farmer, please feel free to post any questions and comments related to this topic thread.
Some of the proposed updates:
- TFT Max Cap @ 2 Billion TFTs
- Burning on cultivation 40-45% (Standard DIY Hardware)
- Formula based difficulty level, greater difficulty in farming of tokens as more tokens are released (instead of Foundation Guardian vote)
- Introduction of CRP = Cloud Production Rate (Combination of SU & CU) to enable farmers to have an easier understanding of potential ROI from a give node)
Some additional notes:
- Bandwidth metrics has not been factored in top the equation, any suggestions for its inclusion would be welcome.
- We would like the Network to reward farmers for distributed capacity versus densely populated single location capacity. That reward mechanism has not been included in the current tokenomics model any suggestions would be great.