TFT to SPORE (with the preferred rate) for dummies

Hi team,
Late to the party but I have a lot of TFT in my Threefold wallet (unverified) on stellar and for someone that is not used to the transfer or is not technical, is there a step by step to transfer my TFT’s to 10 SPORE so I can follow the steps and get it done?

I have signed up for Mycelium but don’t see any of my TFT so I am kinda stuck!

Thanks!

Hey @sweden! Here’s the step to step guide to convert TFT to SPORE.

Step-by-step process

  1. If you are holding TFT in a Stellar wallet, in the TF Connect app.

  2. Bridge your TFT
    Transfer the desired amount of TFT from your Stellar wallet to your TF Chain wallet using the bridging option in TF Connect. If you encounter the error “TF Chain address must have a twin id” please follow this guide.

  3. Open the Mycelium migration website
    https://migrate.projectmycelium.com

  4. Sign up using your TF Chain hex secret
    Use the TF Chain hex secret associated with the TF Chain wallet where you bridged your TFT.

  5. Register for Mycelium Ledger and then Go to the “Buy SPORE” section.

  6. Convert your TFT to SPORE
    Enter the desired amount of TFT and complete the purchase.

  7. Done! Your TFT has been converted to SPORE.

Please let us know if you encounter any issues during the process. Thank you.