I’m happy to share that we are having a simpler platform to develop/contribute to the documentation of the grid based on mdbook you can already check it at https://manual.grid.tf, all sorts of contribution are welcome https://github.com/threefoldtech/info_grid either by opening an issue, or sending an enhancement using a pull request or even providing feedback here in this thread. Let us know what you think and how we can improve! Thanks
Awesome! This looks much better and has way better structure. Great work! I’ll try to contribute here and there.
That is very nice. I think it will be way more efficient to create and contribute to the documentation with mdbook.
Those videos could be added to the tutorial:
- Threefold Connect Create Account and Wallet
- Threefold Connect Create Farm
- Threefold Connect Recover Account
- Threefold Connect TFChain Secret
- Threefold Dashboard Install Polkadot Extension
- Threefold Dashboard Create Account
- Threefold Dashboard Remove Account
- Threefold Dashboard Create Farm and Zero-OS Bootstrap Image
- Threefold Dashboard Import Threefold Connect Account, Farm and Wallet
- Threefold Dashboard Explorer Overview
- Threefold Dashboard Calculators Resource Pricing
- Threefold Download Zero-OS Bootstrap Image
More to come.
Will Mastodon become part of the list of weblets/ ready community solutions?
It is not on the Playgroud, but on its own subdomain:
Contributing to the TF Manual: A Quick Guide
Here are the main steps to add content to the Threefold Manual, https://www.manual.grid.tf:
- Go to https://github.com/threefoldtech/info_grid
- Fork the Development branch
- Make changes in your personal Github repository
- Ask for a pull request on the Threefold repository
- If you want, you can tag @xmonader on Github. He will review the pull request gladly!
- Once the pull request is accepted, the changes of the Development branch are available here: https://www2.manual.grid.tf
- Later, the TF Team will then update the Master branch from the Development branch
- Then the new content will be available here: https://www.manual.grid.tf
For more information on how to use mdbook, this guide is very useful.
Let us know if you have any questions!