Looking for a Titan farmer to help create an unboxing video!

We are looking to create a Titan “unboxing video” and in the spirit of decentralized collaboration, we thought it would be great to get the community involved.

If interested, please reply below. A TFT grant is available!

The goal is to showcase how simple it is to get started. We want to intrigue, show that this small machine can enter any home or office, and offer Internet access locally.

These should be a series of quick cuts that we can edit together:

1. Unbox: Opening the box and taking out the instructions, the Node itself, and the other items inside
  2. Connect: Connect the node to network and electricity
  3. Confirm: Check ThreeFold Explorer to make sure the farm is online
  4. Profit: Show tokens being sent (note: tokens come at the 5th of each month)

For reference, @scott did the same exercise for DIY farming, check out what he came up with below. It in no ways needs to be in the same style, just some inspiration!

2 Likes

Clearly this would be a bit easier for a new farmer, but if you already have a Titan connected to the grid, you wouldn’t be affected by the small amount of downtime required to film this video. Anyway, if you’re interested, let’s collaborate to work things through!

1 Like

Amazing idea. Let’s share and talk about it in the Telegram channel until we find a soul willing to become a Threefold Movie Director! Hehe.

2 Likes

This was a very cool Titan unboxing video, by the way. Someone from the community reminded me of it. But for what we’re looking for, we’ll need something more concise.

1 Like

I just received mine. If you guys still need help, I’m in.

2 Likes

Ah Sorry I’m just seeing this … have been offline with COVID. Would be super cool if you are able to help! I’m not sure if you’ve already set your Titan up by now, though.

1 Like

My order is still processing (I ordered it on January 13th) so not sure when it will arrive - but I’d be happy to do an unboxing video when mine arrives if you still need it.

4 Likes

i’ve set up one, i still have 2 more to setup

2 Likes

Looking forward to the unboxing video.

2 Likes

Got it! Well if you plan on creating the video, please feel free to get in touch with me on Telegram @samtaggart and we can talk a bit further there!

1 Like