TFT BSC Bridge down

Hello,

Anyone else having issues with the TFT Binance bridge? It fails to initiate with Metamask when trying to trasfer to stellar.

Thanks

Hi,

I just made a transaction bridging from stellar to BSC. First it didn’t want to do this using Metamask and Brave browser. I changed browser and it worked fine.
I have noticed that I have trouble sometimes using Metamask with Brave browser for other chains as well.

Greetings,

Jefke

I am tryting to bridge the other way around from BSC to Stellar and have tried different browsers but does not seem to work…

Might be stupid to ask, but do you have enough for gas fee and transaction fee. I haven’t done it the other way around, BSC to stellar. But it cost you 100TFT when going from stellar to BSC.

Thanks for the reply but again I am not transferring from Stellar but from BSC to Stellar. Can you check if you can transfer from BSC to Stellar through Metamask? It never gets to the point to confirm the transaction with the Metamask wallet and it keeps just standing still on the main page for me. I have used the bridge in the past with no issues.

What I was trying to point out is that you need BNB for gas fees and withdraw fee is 1 TFT.
Make sure you put in the correct stellar address.
https://bridge.bsc.threefold.io/ connect you wallet select withdraw to stellar, put in the information and the amount you want to transfer -1TFT

Ok got it I guess this is where blockchain really starts to confuse people lol and I had BNB but needed to reduce TFT amount to transfer. I feel like this should be done on the back-end automatically to subtract the TFT fee but ok we are still early…

Not sure why I have to calculate the TFT myself. I dont have to do it on the BSC chain…

Hi All! We are currently investigating the issue at hand and actively gathering pertinent information. We sincerely appreciate your patience during this process and will provide updates in a timely manner. Thank you for your cooperation.