Spore in project mycelium is gone

Hello,

Today was a special date for Spore I thought (Dutch auction) so I took a look at Project Mycelium and there I saw that my SPORE balance went to zero! How come? Is this normal? Has this got to do with the migration? I hope I haven’t lost everything!

My node isn’t visible either while it’s ‘up’ in threefold connect.

UPDATE: when I login with hex code I see my SPORE again, when I login with my 24 words I don’t see them - ???

kind regards,

Wendy

Hi @mayagain.design ,

Your TFT balance is linked to your TF Chain secret (Hex secret) , not to the 24-word seed phrase. This is why you can see your TFT balance when logging in with the Hex secret, but not when using the 24-word seed phrase. Your funds have not been lost.

To see your node in Project Mycelium, please make sure you sign up on the Migration website using the TF Chain secret associated with your Farm . Once you log in with the correct TF Chain secret, your node should appear under My Nodes , where you can proceed with and complete the migration process.

In TF Connect app - If you can’t see your Node, please do reach us on live chat to investigate further.

Also, the preferential conversion rate of 1 TFT = 10 SPORE has been extended until the end of 2026 , so you still have time to complete the conversion at this rate. Thank you.