Minting Receipts on the ThreeFold Dashboard

The following content will soon be updated on the ThreeFold Manual. We display it on the forum in the meantime. Note that, for this reason, not all links are currently clickable.

Minting Receipts

Table of Contents

Introduction

You can easily consult minting receipts of all your 3Nodes on the ThreeFold Dashboard to get essential minting information of your 3Nodes and your ThreeFold farm. With your minting receipt hash, you can then query the ThreeFold Alpha minting tool for further minting information.

Download Minting Receipts of Your Farm

You can download minting receipts of your whole farm directly on the ThreeFold Dashboard.

• On the ThreeFold Dashboard, go to Portal -> Farms
  • In the section Your Farms, on the left of your Farm ID, click on the down arrow button
  • Click on Download Minting Receipts

Download Minting Receipts of a 3Node

You can download minting receipts of a single 3Node directly on the ThreeFold Dashboard.

• On the ThreeFold Dashboard, go to Portal -> Farms
  • In the section Your Farm Nodes, on the left of your Node ID, click on the down arrow button
  • Click on Node Statistics
  • Click on Download Node Receipt

Minting Receipts Information

The minting receipts contain the following information:

• Minting: <minting_receipt_hash>
  • start:
  • end:
  • TFT: <TFT minted by the 3Node>
  • Clout Units: <3Nodes Resources>

Alpha Minting Tool

You can query additional minting information by using the Dashboard Alpha Minting tool.

• Download the minting receipts of your farm or of a single 3Node
  • Copy a minting receipt hash
  • Open the ThreeFold Alpha Minting tool by clicking on Minting on the left-side ThreeFold Dashboard menu
  • Paste the minting receipt hash

The ThreeFold Alpha minting tool will present the following information for each minting receipt hash:

• Node ID
  • Farm Name
  • Measured Uptime
  • Node Resources
    • CU
    • SU
    • NU
    • Cru
    • Mru
    • Sru
    • Hru
  • TFT Farmed
  • Payout Address

Yesterday I could not paste into the hash into the tool. I tried two browsers. Oddly, I could type, just not paste.

Thanks for the feedback. Will create an issue (here on github).

What were the browsers and OS?

windows 10, chrome and firefox

1 Like