Cant create a Farm with 3bot

Hello bello!

i cant create a Farm… i want that it is named as my old - i think thats normal… Thanks for help!

now i have for test circumstances created a farm with a new name… but with my old ID…

are the nodes now migraded to the new one? or do i have to make again all nodes with new images?

It seems you already created a farm with this name in the past, https://explorer.grid.tf/explorer/farms/173599
But for some reason the owner of this farm seems to not exists.

are the nodes now migraded to the new one? or do i have to make again all nodes with new images?

Nothing has been migrated no. If you want to move all your nodes to the newly created farm, you need to create a new image with your newly created farm ID and reboot the node with it.

If you want, ping me on telegram during the week and we can have a look together to sort this out.

It seems you already created a farm with this name in the past

Yeah thats my problem… everyone here already has created a “old” ITSYOU-Farm… but now we all have to create a new one with 3sdk-3bot… for the stellar migration and furthermore.

so no wounder i want to keep my oldname :wink:

But for some reason the owner of this farm seems to not exists.

what does that mean?

for what i can enter the Organization ID if the old Farm isnt linked to the new farm? its realy not clear to me.

yeah please lets telegram abnout it :wink: