Bring your questions and topics for the July 2024 community Q&A

Hello friends –

Over the past months, we have increased the number of community calls – now with one general project update, two demos, and one Q&A per month. We’ve decided however to only host the Q&A if there is enough interest / availability from the community.

Tentatively we have our next Q&A scheduled for this Thursday (18th) at 5pm CEST.

If you have any particular open questions or topics you’d like to discuss, please leave them here below as a comment and we will determine if we answer them here or host the call on Thursday.

Many thanks,

Sam – on behalf of the team

Hi Sam,
I’m curious to find out if there already is more info on the guardian/running a parallel grid instance and what benefits there are for those farmers. I think it could be very benficial to have a ‘local’ grid spread out over the globe, this gives another feeling of satefy to users, efficiency and involvement. It’s something I would advertise.

Speaking of advertising; what can be told about the INCA nodes. Specifications for vendors to get prepared and also; what are the marketing plans? I find a bit strange that marketing plans ae not shared/discussed with the hard core community to increase impact and involvement.

Currently the lack of info gives me the feeling that TF will suddenly start a huge campaign as a big suprise and the community will just have to catch up…Not very decentralised. But I may be totally wrong :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback Robert.

Actually, concerning INCA nodes, it’s not what you are thinking. It’s more that we are still pondering on the details and how to proceed efficiently. Once this is clear and we know we have solid info to share, we will be able to communicate further on this topic.

We will be able to answer questions around guardians. Good questions. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thanks @RobertL for your questions and comments and thanks @Mik for your response already.

As for the guardian / running parallel grid instances topic, as far as I understand this is nearly done from a technical standpoint and soon anybody will be able to run their own stack. We’ll address the topic a bit more in detail by and/or during next week’s community call.

As for INCA nodes and marketing, indeed as Mik mentioned we will not start anything “big” without the input and support of the community. Additionally, there will be no huge campaign without proper funding.

I feel personally we are heading in a super good and clear direction at the moment – there will definitely be more to share by next week’s project update call.