Threefold Solution Provider and Sales Channel

Well; I’d propose having a menu section on the playground called “Webhosting” where one could easily deploy any othe the three common packages “Direct Admin”, “Plesk” and “Cpanel”. Coming form a long background of webhosting I know that many hosting companies and especially the thousands of resellers use these type of packages.
Drew was so kind to install Direct Amdin some time ago to show it’s working. Although it wasn’t tested extensively yet, it looked promising.

Many current website owners have already asked me of they could move their website to the decentralized internet. Every presentation I gave it’s one of the most asked questions. I continue to promise them soon we’ll have this up and running.

Once this solution is active, I would actually spend some time to advertise this in my old network and see f we can get webhosters to switch or add this to their product list. It would be a niche for them for sure, as competition is killing. Looking at the millions of websites I’m fairly sure over time this would be great utilization.

2 Likes

Before I start working on this subject, I’d like to have a confirmation that these 2 points have been acknowledged by Threefold. Was it discussed internally ? Is it planned for a near future ?