Threefold Nutrition Facts

Looks really good and very profesionnal.

Nutritions would be Nutrition (without the s).

Perhaps

Nutrition Facts

With both words starting with a capital letter.

Amazing work.

Easy to change thing
I noticed the logo now is black…??
Please…

Yes they do play with the logo colour a bit these days.

But I think the purple on black here is beautiful. It’s still one of the official Threefold colours so I think it’s fine.

What do you think?

Hello guys!
I like it as well, both sides of the ongoing story
Pleae look into it
This might be the final version

Check for spelling mistakes you anglo saxon people, and let me know
Peace
NUTRITION FACTS visualização

1 Like

I just checked out your roastery on FB. My two favorite things, crypto and AMAZING looking food.

Just a thought, include the threefold.io link? The SEO for threefold isn’t perfect and people have reported having trouble searching for it. Or maybe a QR code.

3 Likes

Excellent! As Nelson said, only thing missing is the Threefold.io, perhaps at the bottom. Can you put the Threefold logo slightly bigger at the upper left corner?

Amazing work.

We can always strive!
i going to have this hanging on the roastery before you send the guizmo guys!

Will do!:))

Hola Nelson!
Bear in mind this model is to hang on the roastery…thanks for the comments!!:slight_smile:QR will not work because it will be placed out of range, but i will find something!!!

Peace

By the way, no granma mistakes???
Please be sure…

Alright then, no QR code but perhaps the link: threefold.io

I see no mistakes in the grammar.

Indeed.
Consider it done
Will make the V3 and you guys look at this very carefully, and let me know before i send it to print, and i make the creative commoms version for the free us of the comunity.
Peace

2 Likes

Enclosed with the latest request
Bigger logo
Link at the bottom1649965376025_NUTRITION FACTS visualização

1 Like

Here comes what it seems the last version gents.
NUTRITION FACTS v3

2 Likes

Looks like a final version indeed.

Great work @Azores.crypto

1 Like

Perfect then
Now, how we make this available in PSD format so it can be made in anything, from cups to T shirts?
I will make a creative Commons of this, without my business logo

Now, i need to have a chat wit the people from treasury, i put all the work, but the print in order to hang it here on the roastery, near to the device im waiting for , would be nice that is paid by the foundation
Or could be printed and send it to us?
This guizmo cost around 50 EUR

Let me know what you guys think!
Peace

For the version without the logo on the top right, would it be a good idea to have the Threefold Logo in the middle at the top?

I ask because, without the business logo, there will be a “gap” at the top right corner.

also perhaps it’s better to write

www.threefold.io” instead of “threefold.io

Perhaps you can apply for a Grant in the forum section, to get TFT for your work done when you publish the PSD files of the general version.

*I edited the original reply.

Im not sure about the logo being that big. Think that eventually we want this printed everywhere.
I believe that bars are the place. cool places like the one im working at. Full exposure. And people willing to invest in the guizmos like Titan.
But indeed senior i can make that part as your proposal
Imagine this being printed n many palces, and the poster has a place where the logo of the business could be added?

Grant
Where in the forum can we apply?
Peace
Daniel

OK! I get your idea. Excellent. I agree let’s have a place for the business logo.

Grants:
https://forum.threefold.io/c/ecosystem-developments/grants/58

2 Likes

Ok guys , here comes the creative commons final V1
It’s now, or never to say something…NUTRITION FACTS threefold whitout intz

2 Likes

It looks great. But I thought your idea of leaving some space for the company logo or else what good.

For example, this one

Here if you simply remove INTZ48, it would be a great template for anyone to use it, and people could add their company’s logo if they wanted.

What do you think? Basically, that’s the idea you proposed earlier.