ThreeFold DMCC (Grid Commercialization) Brainstorm: Round Two

Hi friends!

Last week, we held a first brainstorm session around the topic of ThreeFold DMCC and Grid Commercialization. Kristof went over a few initial ideas. Then, the open discussion took off with great input from community members and lasted quite a while.

You can catch up with the call by watching the recording of the call or reading the notes*.

There is still a lot left to be discussed, so we are planning a second brainstorm session for next Tuesday! This week, we invite all members of the community to contribute by sharing your ideas within the notes (linked above) or as replies to this forum post. This project depends on all of us to succeed, it’s a collective effort!

TF DMCC (Grid Commercialization) Brainstorm: Round Two

When: Wednesday March 15th, at 17:00 CET / 12:00 EDT.

Where: Zoom Call via this link.

Save the date and let us know if you’ll be there!

• I’ll be there
  • I can’t make it

0 voters

Note: Last time, the discussion lasted more than 1.5 hours. We plan that this second session will probably last around 2 hours.

*We know, Google Docs are not necessarily in the spirit of decentralization, but they present a simple and effective way for us to collaborate asynchronously as a community. We’re thinking through a better solution for the near future, possibly OnlyOffice.

3 Likes

“We know, Google Docs are not necessarily in the spirit of decentralization”

We did use https://cryptpad.fr/ in the past and it does work well.

1 Like

True – there were some issues/bugs e.g. when it came to working on the same doc at the same time. But it’s been a while since I last used it, will take another look.

1 Like

Note: We had to reschedule from Tuesday to Wednesday because of the availability of our team members. Hopefully you can make it then!

1 Like