The Threefold Community Presents... The Threefold Deployment Gallery!
Table of Contents
- Concept of the Gallery
- Threefold Deployment Gallery
Concept of the Gallery
TF Grid Concrete Use Cases
So you just deployed something very neat on the Threefold Grid and you want to share about it?
Well well well, welcome to the Threefold Deployment Gallery!
The Gallery Vision
Here you can find almost any type of Linux deployment, from the dockers turned FList to the Full VM, passing by the AI/ML explorations, the Kubernetes and the peer-to-peer social gatherings.
You can share freely how you deployed, or even list the essential features of your deployment.
We will update a list of all the deployments shared on this page.
The Grand Goal
Ideally, we can document every type of deployments, in general and in particular, that the Threefold Grid can host.
The idea is not new and some projets do great jobs cataloguing deployments. We can take inspirations from different projects. The Threefold Deployment Gallery will only ever grow as the Threefold members share their projects.
Deploy to Inspire
Maybe you will inspire someone to deploy their first decentralized workload on the TF Grid.
Threefold Deployment Gallery
This section is updated as members share deployments information
Full Virtual Machine
Threefold Ops team currently has the following running on the Grid:
- Net: Mainnet
- All deployments are Full VM’s of Ubuntu 20.04 and 22.04
- They have all sorts of specs
** from 2CPU/4GB RAM/50GB SSD
** to 32CPU/65GB RAM/3TB SSD
- Most deployments are done with Terraform, some with Weblets
- Most deployments have a public IPv4/6
- A lot of locations/Farms have been chosen to facilitate distribution/decentralization
- 4x big Binance chain full nodes (serve the BSC bridge)
- 1x big Ethereum full node
- 1x big Polygon full node
- 1x Vector ingest VM (collecting ZOS metrics)
- 1x Grafana VM (exposing ZOS metrics at https://metrics.grid.tf/)
- 2x website VMs
- 12 x TFchain public node (serving 03 and 04.tfchain.grid.tf in use by ZOS nodes)
- 4 x Graphql stack (tests and spare)
- 4x Dev VM’s
- 2x Polkastats test VM’s
- 1 x Github Action runner
- 1x Tendermint dev
- 1x Vector poc
- 1x docker-compose dev env
- 1x test Kubernetes cluster: 3x master + 6x slave
- 2x staging websites VM’s
- Deployment Type: TF FAQ Bot in Python
- TF Network: Testnet
- Full VM
- 4gb of RAM
- 15gb of storage
- OS: Ubuntu 22.04.
- Network: IPv4
- Workload: Threefold FAQ Bot
- TFT cost per hour: 0.944 TFT/h
- Country deployed: Belgium