Threefold 3nodes Garage Sale

Hey TFarmers,

As we discussed in the Telegram Threefold Farmer Chat, here is a place for TFarmers to share, trade and buy/sell parts of Threefold DIY servers.

Let’s go!

I’m going to wait a bit to make sure I don’t get rid of anything I need but I have caddies, blanks, and NIC’s galore.

2 Likes

I am based in the UK, I have spare
2 x E5-2670v1
3 x E5-2640v1
1 x E5-2609v1
2 x E5-2620v1

Happy to post for free nationally, I don’t think these parts are worth shipping international as the postage costs would probably offset purchasing locally.

1 Like

I’m selling 16GB 4Rx4 PC3-8500 sticks on eBay. $19 each. I have 72 of them. Shipping within the US.

1 Like

image image
I have a server rack but couldn’t use it as it was too big for my space. It’s disassembled but it should look as in the second picture.
It’s free to collect from South London.

1 Like

Shoutout to this gentlemen for helping me add another 352gb of ram to the net!

2 Likes

Happy to help! Packaged up and shipping out tomorrow(7/11).

1 Like

updated list of remaining
xeon e5 2620 (12 threads) x6
xeon e5 2609 (4 threads) x1
xeon e5 2640 (12 threads) x3

Happy to post for free nationally, I don’t think these parts are worth shipping international as the postage costs would probably offset purchasing locally.

Anyone interested in adding some spec’d out thinkcentre m900 I7’s to your fleet? I have 8 with each at 64GBs of thread ripper Ram & a 4TB Samsung SSD. Looking to downsize my mini pc fleet to add a rack server

Contact me on here or shoot me an email -> sales@jreyco.io

Looking to rehome a node.

Considering rehoming 2914 to help recoup some cost of building the rest of my farm specs are as follows

HPE DL180 G9 12x 3.5 bays
2x E5-2630v3 16c/32t
256gb ddr4
2.5 tb ssd (1x .5tb 2x 1tb 2.5” ssd)
2.7 tb hdd (9x 300gb sas)
12 trays with 3.5” to 2.5” adapters.

This node is up and online with a public configuration. I’d be open to bringing it up on your farm before it goes so it’s plug and play.

Asking 2000$ shipped with insurance in the Continental us

image image image

1 Like

Canada, or anywhere if you will pay shipping.
Calgary, Alberta. I probably have the parts you need. NIC, DIMM, CPU, HDD, um more ACROYNYM, plus caddies. Doesn’t hurt to ask, worst I can say is

Hi, sorry…

I can even sell full working nodes with optimal core/ram/ssd ratio.

1 Like

Are these still available and what’s your asking price?

I actually have 9. You can have all of them for an even 6K shipped. Otherwise let’s say $725 a piece.

Hey all. As mentioned previously in the chat, I’m putting up some pristine Dell R630s for sale on eBay. I’m only listing one at a time so I don’t compete with myself. I have 4 of these available and will list the next one after the current one ends. PM me if you want all of them.

1 Like

Another lot of RAM up for sale. 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 2400T Will ship within the US. Open to offers.
We can also work directly to cut out taxes and fees on eBay.

1 Like

Got some processors, shipped from Europe.

10x Xeon - 2683v4 - 16 cores €100
4x Xeon - 2673v4 - 20 cores €250

Payable even in TFT.

1 Like

If anyone is interested, I’d be willing to come down to 1200$ shipped on this node will boot it in your farm and send it plug and play!