The ThreeFold Validators Verification Process

Hi there –

If you’ve submitted your interest for either an L0 or L2 Validator, we are now pleased to share the verification process with you.

The process can be found on the last page of these slides, but please take the time to read the full material, as it provides important context.

A goal of the ThreeFold Foundation by year’s end is to ensure that the community is fully decentralized – that is, to empower an autonomously-driven community that doesn’t rely on ThreeFold to participate.

Yet we still consider ourselves gatekeepers of the project, and as we evolve towards our vision, we want to ensure that the transition is respectful and that we know the incoming gatekeepers of the project as well.

This is why we have implemented a simple process in order to verify the first batch of ThreeFold Validators and ensure these gatekeepers are distributed, not monopolizing the system, etc.

So, thanks again and looking forward to seeing you soon. Let’s validate!

Limited spots remain for both L0 and L2 validators, so be sure to submit your interest asap via the links at the top of this post. And if you have any questions about validators still, please refer to the Validators section of the Library or in particular our FAQs.

8 Likes

Awesome work, I sent my email request.

3 Likes

Hello. Can I chose several elements? For example if I want to be a validator, token holder, promoter and etc.

2 Likes

Of course! :fire: :mountain: :cloud:

3 Likes

I’m assuming the dates and times should include the time zone and should be spread out enough for the team to pick and choose?

Additionally is it fine for dates to fall on weekends or are week days preferred?

Thanks and I’ll be submitting the email ASAP :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi there, yes important to include that info :laughing: as our team is operating from many different time zones. Also, yes, it’s best to spread them out a bit. Weekdays are preferred but understand that schedules are busy – we can accommodate weekends as well.

4 Likes