Submit your questions for the Wednesday August 18 Ask Me Anything (AMA)!

Please use this thread to ask your questions for this Wednesday’s AMA!

Questions submitted until 12pm CET on Wednesday August 18 will be answered. Based on the number of questions received, we’ll do our best to keep some time open for live questions during the AMA itself. Thanks so much and see you then!

Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88516114306

We’ve heard you loud and clear lately and we’ve decided to do AMAs on a regular (bi-weekly) basis with our community to answer all your questions in a more efficient way.

We’re unable to follow up on chats, hence the forum thread. This is the only solution we’ve found to 1. answer all your questions and 2. keep the team focused on progress.

Hi Sam, here are my questions performed with the intendment to help ThreeFold Project.

1. As a TFT Investor and Titan farmer, I’m concern about the low price and volume of TFT.
    If the concern is obvious as an Investor, I’d like to point out that as a TFT Titan Farmer, at this TFT price I’ll cover Titan price (without considering electricity and internet costs) in 5 years and 6 months from now!
    Question:
  • Is there a plan to significative improve the price and volume of TFT? If yes is there a timing for it?
  1. About Titan: On explorer.threefold.io-node information I saw some Titan flagged “V3 compliant”. I checked and I verified that MyTitan is not “V3 compliant”.
    Questions:
  • What’s the benefit to be V3 compliant?
  • If useful how to get it?
  • If a procedure is needed could you please send it automatically at Titan farmers email by Threefold Foundation?
  1. Possibility to buy TFTs for “Crypto People”
    Today the possibility to buy TFTs on Liquid and BTC-Alpha is very limited, moreover, the Pankake use is complex (a “crypto nerd” knowhow is requested).
    Question:
    Is there a program to list TFT on any Top Exchange, easier and reachable (eg Binance as used by the most important direct TF competitors)? If yes is there a timing for it?

2. Possibility to buy TFTs. for “Fiat People”
    We know that’s the only real bridge between the Real & Crypto World and the key for real mass adoption is a direct exchange between Fiat and TFT.
    Question:
    There will be the possibility to buy TFT with fiat through the THREEFOLD Connect app? If yes is there a timing for it?

3. real Use cases.
    Question:
    When Real, Significantly, and Profitable Use Cases will be released?

4. Easy clean UX (User experience).
    Up today a high technical skill is requested to use TF tools.
    Question:
    When TF tools will have an Easy clean UX (User experience).

5. Many TF “Products” are under development (Peer-to-peer File Broser, Self-Hosted TF Video Chat, etc…)
    Question:
    Which of these products and when they will be completely released with an easy, clean UX?

That’s all
Ciao
Roberto

1 Like

Thanks for your questions, Roberto! Well received!

Questions are now closed for this AMA. Next one in two weeks! :pray: