How to buy TFT on BTC-Alpha exchange

BTC-Alpha was the first cryptocurrency exchange to support ThreeFold Tokens (TFT).

How to Register

Registration to the BTC-Alpha exchange is simple, you only need to provide your email address and a password, so no complex verification procedures required.

To register, go to their Sign Up page:

After registration, you will receive an email with an email verification link.

Once you’ve finished registration, log in to your account using your email address and password.

Note that you may be asked to enter a 6-digit code sent to your email the first time you log in from a new device.

Verify your identity

In the menu underneath your name, you’ll see an option for verification.

You’ve already passed email verification (level 0) but there are three more levels of verification possible which we would recommend from both a security standpoint as well as a functionality standpoint.

1. Personal Information
  2. Identity
  3. Addresses

The flow is quite easy to follow. If you’re having trouble, you can easily find BTC-Alpha Support through Zendesk, Email, Telegram, & more.

Enable two-factor authentication

From a security standpoint, it is highly recommended to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) for your BTC-Alpha account.

To do that, first install Authy or Google Authenticator on your mobile phone:

Then, click under your name (top-right), then “Enable Two-factor Authentication,” and go through the process there.

It is not recommended to keep your funds permanently on a public exchange or use a public exchange as a wallet, because exchanges are more likely to be hacked than your personal wallet.

Start trading!

1. First, you’ll need to deposit funds into your account
  • You can buy crypto directly using your bank card (after passing verification) here
  • If you need help, you can find it here
  1. Then, you will need to exchange your deposited fiat or cryptocurrency into either BTC (Bitcoin) or USD (US Dollar)
  • These are currently the only trading pairs available with TFT
  • A trading pair is basically a currency which can be used to exchange or trade with another currency
  • If you need help, you can find it here
  1. Now you can start buying TFT
  • If you want to trade BTC, click here
  • If you want to trade with USD, click here

All the info is about buying and trading TFT. I am a “layman” investor and want to sell my TFTs on BTC-Alpha to the effect that I receive the proceeds on my EUR or GBP account (I have no USD account). What do I do?
Thanks for responding.
Alex

Hello Alex, sorry for delay with reply.

The process to sell TFT is the same as buying TFT, the only thing is that you use “Sell” dialog on the trade window. But BTC-Alpha allows to withdraw with a limited options for USD
截屏2021-08-24 12.54.47
And for EUR it is only Adv Cash.

I would advice you to take a look at Liquid, it allows to withdraw directly to your bank account.