Here’s an idea, maybe.
The community I’m actively advertising the threefold grid in is looking for alternatives to setup a better, more equal and honest society. Among these alternatives is a different payment method.
Last night I realised (again) that TFT may just as well be a good alternative. Especially since in my own region the ‘alternative payment’ method hasn’t been touched yet. Which means I can influence it, if we don’t wait too long.
As some of you mentioned; any type of exposure is good. If we could find a way of general public (read: people that have absolutely no knowledge about internet and blockchain technology and find it way too complicated) embracing TFT as a payment method, it could help grow/stabilize the token and increase awareness on the new grid. Once they own TFT, the road to deploying things are shorter too.
Some thoughts on this;
- Creating a wallet should become super easy. So I would suggest a much cleaner TFT Wallet App (no farm, if possible etc)with the possibility to easily ‘upgrade’ to the full Threefold Connect App;
- It should be available in multiple languages ( I can translate the Dutch version), many don’t speak English well enough;
- It should still work even if there’s (temporary) no internet
- Multiple easy (local) payment providers should be supported, not only credit cards (still not very common in much of the world) and long tedious bank transfers;
- All platforms should be supported, noy only IOS and Android, but Graphene OS, /e/os etc.
Is this an idea?