April Community Call: Let's Talk About TF Grid 4.0!

Hi everyone! Our monthly Community Call is coming up next week!

When: Tuesday 18th of April, 17:00 CEST / 11:00 EST
Link: Zoom call

During this session, we will be going over updates regarding ThreeFold Grid 4.0 and related topics.

Some highlights: TF Grid 4.0 brings forward an updated farming economic system, the long-discussed Regional Internet Model, as well as 3Bot – a feature familiar to those who have been around the project for a while.

For those who would like to already join the discussion, we invite you to this group where you can dive in, and to the Community Call next week.

We hope to see you there! Let us know if you’re joining us here:

• I will be there! :slightly_smiling_face:
  • I cannot make it :slightly_frowning_face:

0 voters

1 Like

Questions for the call:

• How many tokens will be unlocked if the vesting is canceled? Also, are the top 3 wallets on stellar chain (which contain over 100m TFT combined) also vested by the foundation?

Note: Many questions have been asked about TF Grid 4.0 (more than 20!). We are taking notes of those questions and we will try our best to answer them in the next community call. There are not listed here but will be included in the next community call.

1 Like

I think we didn’t answer these questions during the call.

Thanks @skydive for this information.

We will then try to answer those unanswered questions in the TF Forum in the coming days.

I’m taking notes of this.

1 Like

Currently the total amount of vested TFT is 399,120,858

2 Likes

Please provide more details on this topic. What is the breakdown of the 400m by category: Foundation and related parties, known investors, unknown community member wallets.
Also for the foundation funds, please provide an action plan for these funds.

Wow, that is more than I thought. Are any parties pushing for them being invested?

That is almost equal to the total amount of unlocked tokens. https://library.threefold.me/info/threefold#/tokens/threefold__stats_token_overview