Appreciation of the work from Scott Yeager (and others)

I would like to ask the community to reward @scott for his support.

I personally very much appreciate the way Scott is taking care of the community. I know that this job is not too easy and he lately faced some hard times. I think it would be a good gesture to appreciate his work by funding some TFT.

It’s not about the money… it’s about the sign we are giving… so I don’t want to give an amount we are aiming for here.

I can’t deny that it was/is also me who was/is giving Scott hard times. I must have been a pain in the a** for him. But I have only him to annoy (sorry @scott) So I would like to start with 5.000 TFT.

Let’s do this fundraising till the end of this month. Everyone who would like to contribute just post the amount of TFT that you are willing to reward for Scott. At the beginning of the next month I will ask everyone via DM to either transfer to Scott directly or to me so I can transfer to Scott in total.

Thanks for your attention!

EDIT: Scott will funnel (parts of) this gratitude towards members of the community who are making valuable contributions without (yet) having a place on the team.

3 Likes

Hey Dany,

This is super kind, thanks so much. To be honest, I don’t feel it’s right for me to accept any funds from the community. What I can propose instead is that we funnel this gratitude towards members of the community who are making valuable contributions without (yet) having a place on the team. Maybe the “pay it forward community fund” or something like that.

2 Likes

You are free to forward the rewards to anyone who you think deserves it. Feel free to make suggestions. I think that f. E. @ParkerS and @teisie should be rewarded too.

1 Like

There is a grant nomination open for Teis! Teisie's uptime tool and deployment calculator