All you need to know about our validator programs

Can you elaborate on the mobile data failover?

In the end you’re responsible for your validator. That usually includes maintenance and of course uptime.

1 Like

Thank you all for your questions! We’re working on an updated version of the FAQ to answer all questions and will share it here soon :slight_smile:

This would be an example.

But from what I’ve seen on validating in other projects, a connection of normal residential dependability is normally fine. Though I’m sure we will get details soon.

An other question about reward for L0.

I saw on the simulator that the reward are 0 for the first years… could you confirm this please?

As mentioned in this post on L0 validators,

TFT needs to be staked for at least 1 year, before reward unlocks.

1 Like

L0 Validator also get an additional + 5% yield per year during the first 2 years as mentioned here

1 Like

Please include these questions in the FAQ. Thank you!

1 Like

let the questions come please, I will make sure they are all addressed on content in our library, will be working on it in weekend

4 Likes

info about voting on: https://library.threefold.me/info/threefold#/decentralization/validators/voting_l2

2 Likes

rewards are not 0 for first year, your reward is already rewarded for you but is only given if you were staking for 1 year, but we are not sure about this.

see here Should we lock payout of rewards for a year?

Feedback welcome

1 Like

please see FAQ on wiki, answers are there, thanks for asking

1 Like

I don’t understand
‘’‘What do you mean per bare metal that is owned and managed by the validator owner.’’’

where did you find this?

please visit Large information update dao/validators/executors on wiki

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for clearing the questions!

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. I’d have to set it up to only back up certain devices with internet. Wouldn’t want cloud cameras, netflix, playstation etc using up data at $10+/gig

Hey Kristof, thanks for the reply.

I was mostly looking for what the governance aspect for validaties will look like. Do you have an answer for that as well?

It’s here: https://library.threefold.me/info/threefold#/decentralization/validators/threefold__validators_faq?id=what-are-the-next-steps-after-the-sign-up

1 Like

An update on validator verifications tomorrow!

1 Like

For the latest updates on validators, check out this post: